Iron On Patch Instructions
If you purchased our patches with heat seal backing you can iron them on or sew them on.
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.
Now you have the option to add a peel and stick Velcro® hook backing for all of our standard sized rectangle patches and standard sized rectangle patches with name.
The Velcro® hook backing that we attach will be compatible with the loop Velcro® on Condor® brand caps and any other product that has a Velcro style loop side attached.